Monday, November 25, 2019

November, December & heathenshame.bandcamp.com

Some forthcoming shows (and one that has passed):

First and foremost, Heathen Shame is celebrating it's 20th year as a band and playing a show on our much tread upon grounds of Somerville, Massachusetts. As part of the celebration, we've put up a bandcamp page with all of our officially released albums including 2002's self-title LP, 2005's Live in Chicago 2002 CDr, 2005's Anal Dropout  CDr (the latter two being released in small editions of ~25 to coincide with our appearance at NYC's No Fun Fest) and 2005's Speed the Parting Guest CD. It's all up as "name your price" so please take a listen.

https://heathenshame.bandcamp.com/














12/14/19 @ Washington Street Arts Center, Somerville MA
w/ Heathen Shame (20th anniversary show!)

12/4/19 @ Teatro de la Psychomachia, Seattle WA 
*Event page*













11/30/19 @ Blue Moon, Seattle WA
*Event page*











I may have convinced John & Mark to let me do a rendition of "Send in the Clowns" at this show, so it's fitting that the flyer has Sinatra on it (Casey, who made the flyer, has no knowledge of this plan.) It's something I've been considering for a while. As a child, I had a music box that played this song and I would drift off to sleep as it plucked away, getting slower and slower as it went. I will not be attempting to mimic this effect at the Blue Moon, but I'll be playing a straightforward rendition while John and Mark play other things. "Don't you love farce? My fault, I fear..."

11/18/19 @ Sunset Tavern, Seattle WA

No comments:

Post a Comment